1. SM East (5-0): Lancers made quick work of Olathe East in a 41-21 victory. Up next a potential game of the year at Free State.
2. Lawrence Free State (4-1): Free State had no problem with the option attack of SMN. Jordan Darling and SME come to town this week in a game that could be for the Sunflower League title.
3. SM West (4-1): West should be able to control Leavenworth this week, as the Vikings continue to roll heading into districts.
4. Lawrence (4-1): Brad Strauss player of the year? Strauss easily controlled the offense against a tough Olathe South squad on Friday. Up next the Lions face off with Gabe Guild and SMS.
5. Olathe South (3-2): Bad news is OLS is on a two game losing streak, good news is the remaining opponents have a combined 5-15 record.
6. SM South (3-2): South was able to hang around with SMW on Thursday night, but the Raiders couldn't find a way to close out the game. Up this week is a tough Lawrence squad.
7. Olathe East (1-4): Rivalry week with Olathe North this week, did anyone think the loser of OLE/OLN would be 1-5?
8. Olathe North (1-4): The Eagles finally clicked on Friday destroying Leavenworth 33-7. Has Gene Wier turned things around for the season, or was the win a one time deal?
9. Leavenworth (3-2): Sadly Leavenworth looked like the Pioneers we're used to seeing against Olathe North. Will the Pioneers respond this week against SM West?
10. Olathe Northwest (1-4): Don't sleep on the Ravens just yet as their high flying offense could sneak up on a few teams in districts.
11. SM Northwest (1-4): Things couldn't be much worse for first year head coach Linn Hibbs. Cougs have a tough district upcoming with SME/SMW awaiting.
12. SM North (0-5): This may be Norths best chance at a win this season, can the defense show up long enough to hold the Ravens under 50?